GaurSons  
Call For Best Deal
+91-9560090047
Finlace Logo
 
finlace twitter finlace youtube finlace facebook finlace linkedin finlace google plus
Home   Location Map   Site Plan   Floor Plans   Price List   E-Brochure   Application Form   Contact Us
GaurSons Projects
 

Gaur Grandeur

GaurSons next housing project Gaur Grandeur 2 is the next phase of most successful project Gaur Grandeur. The homes within a grand territory has been launched at Noida's easy to locate location giving you very convenient reach to major areas such as hospital, shopping mall, Amity college, commercial market and close vicinity to Delhi/NCR. The whole project is best surrounded by green belts and parks within the land allotted by Noida Authority.

 

Flourishing at very prime location of Noida, in sector 119 Gaur Grandeur 2 offer 2/3 bhk apartments with drawing and dining room, store, spacious kitchen and well equipped attached and separate bathrooms. Every flat is two sides open for better light and air circulation. You would absolutely love the upgraded features that GaurSons has included in the project.

Gaur Grandeur 2 - Features

• Best located project surrounded by green belts & parks.

• Land allotted by NOIDA authorit,Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open.

• Hardly 7 k.m. away from proposed Metro Station at Sector 32

• Yoga, meditation center.

• ample light and air in every apartment.

• Parks and gardens, jogging area

• 24 hrs. Water and power supply,PNG supply

• High tech security

• Ample car parking space

• Two lifts for each block of OTIS or equivalent

• Sufficient children play area with space for cricket pitch with net

About Developer

With a proud history of delivering projects on time and as per promised specification, GaurSons is a name to reckon with when it comes to real estate in NCR. The company believes in team effort based on three fundamentals including maintaining quality, safety and customer satisfaction. At GaurSons India Limited, quality is defined as maintaining specifications as per guidelines. Maintaining quality ensures safety in relation to the strength of construction.

 
 
Get in Touch
Name ::
Email Id ::
Contact ::
City ::
Enquiry ::
     
 
 
 
 
  Application Form | Price List | Contact Us This is not an official Website Gaur Grandeur 2